Tata Steel Global Wires (TSGW) Business is amongst the largest steel wire manufacturers in the world (largest in India and Thailand), with manufacturing facilities in India and Thailand. Tata Wiron has found huge acceptance in industries like automotive, infrastructure, power, galvannealed and others. Tata Wiron comes with a number of advantages like :
- 350 DPN Hardness
- Higher Ductility and Longer life
- No Coating Required
- Size range – 1.4 mm to 4.5 mm.
- Zn coating range – 25g/m2 to 270g/m2.
- ASTM A641/A641m – 98 Class A – Standard specification for zinc-coated (galvanized) carbon steel wire.
- BS 443: 1982 – Testing zinc coatings on steel wire and for quality requirements.
- JIS G3547 – 1993 AS 1650 – 1989 – Zinc coated low carbon steel wires hot dip galvanized coating on ferrous articles.
- AS 2423 – Australian standard for galvanized wire fencing products.